So long... farewell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
CS:S has some sort of hat/glasses effects in mini games and jail for [DS] supporters. though I still cant figure out jail...
 
i didnt see you much other than events, but have fun in cs:s wize. we'll be waiting for you when you get back (if what they say is true and they do always come back).
 
Gonna miss you in TF2, but at least you're not leaving eGO altogether. That would be a shame. I didn't know you all that well, but whenever I had a chance to play with you, it was always fun. You'll be missed.
 
Have fun in CSS Wize, its been fun. We'll have to deagle LR shot for shot in a box on the other side of the map.... sometime ;)
 
I remember when you were an =(e)=. These threads make me remember all of the past 2 and 3/4 years I have in this division.

Later.
 
WIIIIZE T_T Still remember you always dominating me... and me always ragequitting... and your random appearances on the MineCraft server, spamming the chat with the word "WUMBO"!

I'll miss you D:

*sniff*
 
Bye Wize! See you around in the CS:S division! Thanks for voicing your concerns of not having enough Chipotle over vent!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top