Comp Team ***Important***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Fermonx
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS:S or GO: CS:S
What days and times you are active: Before october 1st everyday, after that i need to check some stuff
Are you willing to dedicate your self?: Sure,i can try after class, homework and stuff
Experience: Been going to some comp practices around with random people.
 
Name:Dr.Beast
Rifle or AWP:Rifle
CS:S or GO:Both
What days and times you are active:Most every day
Are you willing to dedicate your self?Yes
Experience:Scrims against Team A, CS:GO Competitive matches
 
Name: Kanoa
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS:S or GO: CS:S
What days and times you are active: Wednesday Friday, Saturday, Sunday, 3-12am GMT-10
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Yes
Experience: None.
 
Tryouts will be posted soon! We have about a month and a half until the season starts, a lot of time to practice and get ready. I will be filling up both rosters to the maximum. So even if you don't make a starting position, you will still be on the team :)
 
Name: Audiokiller
Rifle or AWP: m4a1, ak-47 and awp
CS:S or GO: CS:S
What days and times you are active: any time after 4pm or 11 am some day depends
Are you willing to dedicate your self? yes I am
Experience: cevo, cal. got experience in calling and taking team leadership. played with some of the best lan team in socal in 2006 - 2008
 
Last edited:
Name: dunkindonutss
Rifle or AWP: rifle
CS:S or GO: csgo
What days and times you are active: mo-fri after 5 pm (GMT +2 Germany) so I think im 6 hours past you guys. fri-sat possible 2 am (for you guys it will be 8 pm )
Are you willing to dedicate your self? yea but only the times I wrote in here. I can play sometimes at the weekend at nights (for you guys it will be evening/afternoon)
Experience: esl eas 3st divison, 6 years of pugging lol im pro
 
Name:Bigpapi
Rifle or Awp: rifle but i would use a deagle mainly
CS:S or GO:CS:S
What days and times are you active:im mainly active on the weekends but if i have a match or practice i need to get to i can get on.
Are you willing to dedicate your self:i will try my best to most likely yes
Experience:i dont have much experience with comp teams but my friend a while back was on one and i would practice with them, they would try to recruit me but i always said no so i guess i got some
 
Name: acebrm10
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS:S or GO: CSS
What days and times you are active?: 5pm on any day
Are you willing to dedicate yourself? yes
Experience: Scrimmed with competitive team
 
Name: ASIAN INVASION
Rifle or AWP: Rifle (Awp sometimes)
CS:S or GO: CSS
What days and times you are active: Fridays (After 4pm pst), Saturday (Usually anytime after 10 pm pst), Sunday (After 2 pm pst), Weekdays (After 4pm pst *Random Times*)
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Yes but real life comes first.
Experience: Experience from 10 mans.
 
Name: PRO KILLER

Rifle or AWP: Rifle

CS:S or GO: CS:S

What days and times you are active: Friday - Sunday 6PM - 11 PM EST (Weekdays BUT DEPENDS WHAT TIME)

Are you willing to dedicate your self?: I will do the best I can!

Experience: No
 
If you added me on steam, send me a message so I know if you are trying out.
 
Name: Scortch
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS:S or GO: GO
What days and times you are active: Every day throughout the day - CST after 8:00 PM is best
Are you willing to dedicate your self? As long as we have set times and know in advance what those are it shouldn't be an issue.
Experience: none - just got CS complete during the summer sale and had never played any CS before then.
 
Comp Tutorials today at 10est, I would prefer most of you who are trying out to attend :)
 
Comp Tutorials today at 10est, I would prefer most of you who are trying out to attend :)

Well crud, I was playing CSGO aaaaall night last night, yet I never saw this post. Sorry for not being there. Will there be another?
 
Name:StarRazor
Rifle or AWP:Riffle.
CS:S or GO:CS:S
What days and times you are active: On weekdays in the evening, weekends all day
Are you willing to dedicate your self? I'll do my best.
Experience: 10 mans, and a pathetic 580 hours on CS:S
 
Name: RogueOps
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS:S or GO: Both
What days and times you are active: Monday-Friday: 5:30 PM-11PM PDT. Sat-Sun: Mostly all day.
Are you willing to dedicate your self? If given the chance.
Experience: Cal-O, CEVO, CCSFF 2007.
 
Name: Bay Area
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS:S or GO: CS:GO
What days and times you are active:Monday-Thursday after 3PM PST Fridays I am available at 10PM PST, Saturday after 6 PM PST and Sunday I am usually available all day
Are you willing to dedicate your self? I also go to school so will not fully be dedicated.
Experience:None for csgo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top