Super Whip Frags

Angoron

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
226
So we had medieval tuesday and I decided to once again put on my crown and become the WHIP KING.

[ame]http://youtu.be/XCfEZjeKrwg[/ame]
 
you didnt include the part when i was all like, "AND THEN THERE'S THE WHIP!"
 
Yeah, sorry cake I only thought to record half way through. Some of my best were at the beginning.

And yes cake, I too have a special place in my heart for the caber, just ask kazoo. She can attest to it :P
 
I liked the ending. Something about it resonated with me.

yes. in this particular documentary piece, filled with numerous jump cuts to keep the audience on their seats' edge, i feel the ending tied everything together and made the video, with an appropriate climax. i think i can speak for us all when i say, whoever that valiant heavy was, we should all praise him and shower him with hats for ending that riding crop wielding madman's scourge, and that tickles > malice. thank you, whoever you are, wherever you may be, thank you....
 
yes. in this particular documentary piece, filled with numerous jump cuts to keep the audience on their seats' edge, i feel the ending tied everything together and made the video, with an appropriate climax. i think i can speak for us all when i say, whoever that valiant heavy was, we should all praise him and shower him with hats for ending that riding crop wielding madman's scourge, and that tickles > malice. thank you, whoever you are, wherever you may be, thank you....

I do believe that I whipped that heavy to death around 1:30,
so I think me and him should call it a draw ;P
 
Angoron was an unholy terror. Exegguru's caber assaults were bad enough- now I have to put up with a critspewing, crop-wielding maniac. xD
 
Oh man, that was so beautiful! ;w;

I wish I had been there! Oh, the fun of the melee weapons and the crits!

(Cabers will forever be the bane of melee though.)
 
Nope. Whip will reign supreme.

And yes Kazoo, it was amazing. I do believe Johnny Zero has hax, though. Stop giving him hax, alright? :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top