Should I feel proud or sad?

Nether

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
1,543
3ht2.png


Well....... Should I
 
Uh, I am going to go with 'proud' because any other response would seem foolish in light of how many hours I have sunk into this game. :P

In all seriousness, it isn't wasted time if you enjoy the game and hanging out with the people you play it with.
 
XD Welp yea I had a flipping amazing time only because of this clan probably.
 
Ummm, how much of that is actual playing time Kazoo?

I'm going with proud as well, because if 999 was sad, my time would be depressing.
 
Better than some games I have played.. like monster hunter, I got around 3,000 hours on that bad boy.
 
x10 and you'll be a true master of TF2, and video games in general. Definitely proud!
 
Pfftt...I have over that number of hours just banning people.
 
Whenever I look at my playtime I just think about how much more time I wasted on League of Legends.
 
Ummm, how much of that is actual playing time Kazoo?

I'm going with proud as well, because if 999 was sad, my time would be depressing.

No clue! But I can guarantee that not all of it is playing time. XD
 
Proud because TF2 is a game of brilliant design.

Sad because it probably means that you've barely touched any other equally, if not more brilliant game.

Whenever I look at my playtime I just think about how much more time I wasted on League of Legends.

I still find no redeeming quality in that game.

You should check out my hours, haha.

When did you start playing TF2?
 
When did you start playing TF2?
Summer of 2010, but I only played that summer and briefly. Picked it up again in 2011 Summer, joined eGO in August, played on weekends during school. Then 2012 began and I played more regularly. Now I can't stop.
 
Summer of 2010, but I only played that summer and briefly. Picked it up again in 2011 Summer, joined eGO in August, played on weekends during school. Then 2012 began and I played more regularly. Now I can't stop.

That means I've played more consistently across the years but you have quadruple my hours.

So a hell of a lot of your hours must be idling, or you just play TF2 in really really long bursts.

Also means that you couldn't have touched any other game whatsoever.
 
That means I've played more consistently across the years but you have quadruple my hours.

So a hell of a lot of your hours must be idling, or you just play TF2 in really really long bursts.

Also means that you couldn't have touched any other game whatsoever.

Heh. At least a third of it is idling. I used to idle in the night to help servers.
I'll get around to other games eventually.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top