[EVENT] Space Convoy Event of Doom

Sanctified Aberration

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
1,004
Howdy fellow human thank you for attending my event involving a lack of gravity and a plethora of me getting shot in the head. Well a hearty 'well-done' goes out to st5en, Exegguru, and Michael Bluth for answering trivia questions about space.

As always, questions, recipes, and death threats should go to Sephireth and Cutemetal.


Addendum: After the latest update my trading seemed a bit borked. I will get you those prizes, I swear it on Kazoo's cat.
 
Last edited:
The next exciting installment in the Salem Glitch Trials!

OxpB4Hz.png


1RUKjBw.png


Joined by my acolyte Zeox

15Rdx91.png
 
I had to wait for tf2 to update, so I was playing Doom. In a way I was already at the event without even booting tf2?
 
The next exciting installment in the Salem Glitch Trials!

One of the best things about space convoy is how glitchy it is! xD
I was surprised that none of the engies built teleporters out in the void like last time.

Cutemetal said:
I had to wait for tf2 to update, so I was playing Doom. In a way I was already at the event without even booting tf2?

Um, yes. Doom involves a little bit of space, right? So yeah, seems legit.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top