- Joined
- Aug 3, 2009
- Messages
- 1,826
Last Thursday I got my beta key. Finally! Took me this whole time to get it since opt ins were opened. But I am happy! Great game!
Couple things I wanted to start this off with:
1) Anyone else here lucky enough to have grabbed a key?
2) I just started a new arena run earlier and I lost the stupidest way. I had my 11/2 buffed up Yeti and I only needed to smack my opponent in the face with it, since they had 9 health left, but my mouse screwed me over and I attacked one of his minions.
5 minutes later I lost the round since I couldn't pull the cards I needed to finish the job.
Couple things I wanted to start this off with:
1) Anyone else here lucky enough to have grabbed a key?
2) I just started a new arena run earlier and I lost the stupidest way. I had my 11/2 buffed up Yeti and I only needed to smack my opponent in the face with it, since they had 9 health left, but my mouse screwed me over and I attacked one of his minions.
5 minutes later I lost the round since I couldn't pull the cards I needed to finish the job.







Almost three.








