Well it is a strong word, but that's what I was asking. I was hoping we could look past the things that we just disliked and find annoying like crits. Take my own as an example, I really can't stand arrogant people. If I ever encounter those types of people, usually I try not to make it big deal out of it and ignore it. Sometimes if it gets bad enough I leave the server completely so that I don't have to deal with that person anymore. I know for a fact this bitterness towards these kind of people has stemmed from my experiences in the League of Legends. Anyway I understand if you guys don't hate anything in tf2 it's a fantastic game with not much to despise, I just wanted to know if anyone else has any similar issues, which quite frankly I hope you don't because it sucks hating something. I also threw on the what you love part to help balance out all the negativity, it's always nice to remember why tf2 is the best hat simulator in the world.
TLDR: Don't play LoL, it makes you a bitter hateful person.
I love hats and clicking heads, but I hate how there is trading.
Okay trading may be a love/hat thing, but still irks me.
Love Team Fortress 2
Hate Lag
This is how you do it, right?
What I hate most about TF2 : the hordes of entitled 12 year olds that are a cancer to this game.......
Funnily enough, I almost never see these on our servers. But as soon as I try randomly pubbing, I instantly come across a whiny 12 year old on a mic. It's like we have a magical barrier surrounding our servers.....What I hate most about TF2 : the hordes of entitled 12 year olds that are a cancer to this game.......
Funnily enough, I almost never see these on our servers. But as soon as I try randomly pubbing, I instantly come across a whiny 12 year old on a mic. It's like we have a magical barrier surrounding our servers.....
That or we already banned them all.
That or we already banned them all.
You're welcome.I think we banned them all.
I love Haunting Engineers!!!!
That's fun. Find an engineer that's not super paranoid and just chill by their sentry with the cloak and dagger.
Fun times.
