"in Tomain's absence I was stabbing razberri"
But honestly it was a pretty funny video.... unfortunately. Always the substitute... I see how it is.
Don't feel bad. It just means rik loves you ALMOST as much as he loves me. Not quite as much... but close. :laugh:
Tomain said:Don't feel bad. It just means rik loves you ALMOST as much as he loves me. Not quite as much... but close.
-_- Pshhhh. We'll see.
-_- Pshhhh. We'll see.
Hmmmph. Well, he hates me. *kicks empty tin can down the road in a decidedly forlorn manner*
Always the substitute... I see how it is.![]()

If there was a like button on the forums, I would press it so many times.
Ok so... I was going into this expecting something terrible... but that was OMG awesomeness. .
. Wait for the trilogy, comin' August 2015 D:Hmmmph. Well, he hates me. *kicks empty tin can down the road in a decidedly forlorn manner*

+1 seafish for Rik.
+9001