Ave Razberri (Renees Gesang III)

rik

Poster
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
181
Ok, yesterday I had a blast in the horrible Egypt map and in Tomain absence I was stabbing razberri and there was a particular stab that was so much fun that I made a video. Hope you guys enjoy it. :)

[ame]http://youtu.be/9HU3TSJ4qIU[/ame]
 
Last edited:
If there was a like button on the forums, I would press it so many times.
 
Ok so... I was going into this expecting something terrible... but that was OMG awesomeness. Considering how I can't kill her myself, what with the sharing of computer and all, well done.
 
"in Tomain's absence I was stabbing razberri"

Always the substitute... I see how it is. :P But honestly it was a pretty funny video.... unfortunately.
And Sanctified, you kept trying to help but I was just failing so hard, there was no help for me. Thanks for trying though.
 
Always the substitute... I see how it is. :P

There there, so I made about a video about a razberri stab, so who's more special now :)

If there was a like button on the forums, I would press it so many times.

Thank you

Ok so... I was going into this expecting something terrible... but that was OMG awesomeness. .

Glad you liked it :). Wait for the trilogy, comin' August 2015 D:

Hmmmph. Well, he hates me. *kicks empty tin can down the road in a decidedly forlorn manner*

Yes, I can imagine you telling about my intentions to razberri over the mic. shhs next time :P
 
Back
Top