My Smissmas Gift

party_cat

Poster
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
170
Once again, thanks valve :cool:

TOkqtsc.jpg
 
*ahem* Was that before or after you said you'd give an unusual to me if you unboxed another one? ;)
 
*ahem* Was that before or after you said you'd give an unusual to me if you unboxed another one? ;)

Hahah you remember my sarcastic statement :scared:? It was after, but I never thought I'd unbox another again lol. I'm trying to sell this one, but I do have a different gift for you (I know... I know... I'm a big liar ha..). Trade me next time I'm on.

Nice hat! Dare I ask how many crates you have unboxed? (I know some among our ranks have an addiction problem) :P

Well I believe it was close to 12 for this event (8 naughty and 4 nice). It came from the last nice crate I unboxed. And yes, I seem to have a certain addiction every time an event comes around :O lol.

Nice! Too bad I wasn't there to congratulate you ;~;

:crying: That unusual demo high five was beautiful
 
Last edited:
Nice hat! Dare I ask how many crates you have unboxed? (I know some among our ranks have an addiction problem) :P

Hello, I'm fatyguy and I have a problem with uncrating- not that the ~300 crates I've opened, but with gaben not letting me get more then one unusual so far :(
 
Hello, I'm fatyguy and I have a problem with uncrating- not that the ~300 crates I've opened, but with gaben not letting me get more then one unusual so far :(

ProTip: Unbox them all at once.
ProTip #2: Buy 30 crates for a scrap.
 
You should've come to me. I gave Puliping a truckload of crates the other day and he snagged a strange, festive sapper out of one of them. I have what you need at Crazy Cael's Crate Cache and Tackle Shop!

Hey I wasn't gonna name names.

12 crates and an unusual, eh? I know folks who did far worse back during the robocrate event, haha.

Speaking of Robocrates, are their keys still around? If so, I must have about a dozen Robocrates still sitting in my inventory, looking for a new parent.

Yes, I do enjoy enabling people's unhealthy addictions. Why do you ask?
 
Back
Top