
*ahem* Was that before or after you said you'd give an unusual to me if you unboxed another one?![]()
Nice hat! Dare I ask how many crates you have unboxed? (I know some among our ranks have an addiction problem)![]()
Nice! Too bad I wasn't there to congratulate you ;~;
Nice hat! Dare I ask how many crates you have unboxed? (I know some among our ranks have an addiction problem)![]()

Nice hat! Dare I ask how many crates you have unboxed? (I know some among our ranks have an addiction problem)![]()

Hello, I'm fatyguy and I have a problem with uncrating- not that the ~300 crates I've opened, but with gaben not letting me get more then one unusual so far![]()
Lies
Hey I wasn't gonna name names.
12 crates and an unusual, eh? I know folks who did far worse back during the robocrate event, haha.
Sounds like you are on the wrong side of the law, mr. dr. prosecutor.Yes, I do enjoy enabling people's unhealthy addictions. Why do you ask?
