Idunno. Just feels different here?

Tokiw

Poster
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
159
As you probably don't know (Unless you've read the first thread that I posted), I'm coming from a dying community. While the forums are still around, we only have about 13 active posters, and average about two or three posts a day. So, on such a busy forum, where does one even get started? Any pointers?
 
Join Vent, best place to be :thumbup1:

Info on it here.

This. Being in vent will get you noticed, you'll meet people, and you will learn what it truly means to be insane...I mean part of the tf2 divison.
 
Not sure if this answers your question, but you should check out the Information Center as your starting point. This is a forum filled with informational threads.

I personally stick to this sub-forum, the TF2 Division Discussion, when I'm on the forums. But there's nothing to stop you from exploring the other forums, as long as they interest you. :)

Also, welcome to the community! Hope you find your stay with us enjoyable! :D
 
Last edited:
Make friends with people (like me) and play awesome games with them!
 
Yeah I just stick to this sub-forum most of the time, but just come play with us! Especially in the harvest server :biggrin:
 
#1. Post a cat picture.
#2. Post an Anime gif.
#3. Post a picture of your hat.
#4. Post a picture of a cat in a hat.
#5. Post a picture of an Anime about cats.
#6. Post a picture of your favorite Cat in the Hat Anime.
#7. Profit.

Optional Steps:
Send a PM to Kazoo with lots of cat pictures in it.
Send a PM to Caelestis, where you can't spell his name.
 
Feel free to go to other forums if they interest you (Tech forum, etc), but the more you put in the more opportunities (join vent and people always schedule mvm games thru vent, come to events and you could eventually become an event coordinator, etc).

Feel free to add me on Steam - CrashRIT
 
1. Check your sanity at the door
2. It's always Kazoo's birthday
9. Don't eat anything in the refrigerator
5. Valve counts to 10 using only 1, 2 and 10
8. Hats
7. Profit?



Oh, yes. I almost forgot
Welcome to the division!
 
There isn't enough time to tell you all the inside jokes we have here.

Best thing you can do is post and play. We'll get to know you and you'll get to know us!
 
Back
Top