- Joined
- Apr 12, 2008
- Messages
- 3,780
Exactly. 19? Pfft. I'm ranked higher in Candy Crush.Global says you're 19. Not good enough.

Exactly. 19? Pfft. I'm ranked higher in Candy Crush.Global says you're 19. Not good enough.

Exactly. 19? Pfft. I'm ranked higher in Candy Crush.![]()
Please excuse me while I go die in a corner from lack of sleep during the past week.
Oniichan hides in the shadows and waits like a vulture to pick up the wounded kills...You on the other hand sacrifice your body for the good of the team and wipe out the other team....congrats

Oniichan hides in the shadows and waits like a vulture to pick up the wounded kills...You on the other hand sacrifice your body for the good of the team and wipe out the other team....congrats
Congrats Sanctified! Man, when I was number 1, he gained points at a relentless rate... There was no way I could keep up with him. But you caught him! Good job![]()
Seriously amazing job dude, major congrats. =D
What's up with Oniichan anyway? He's ex-ego, right?
Just the biggest pubstomper there ever was.
You can find it ingame with !rank. It should be the bottom part.How do we see our global rank?