I got Oniichan

Oniichan hides in the shadows and waits like a vulture to pick up the wounded kills...You on the other hand sacrifice your body for the good of the team and wipe out the other team....congrats
 
Oniichan hides in the shadows and waits like a vulture to pick up the wounded kills...You on the other hand sacrifice your body for the good of the team and wipe out the other team....congrats

I don't know about this Oniichan of yours, but the Oniichan I know is just damn good.
 
Congrats Sanctified! Man, when I was number 1, he gained points at a relentless rate... There was no way I could keep up with him. But you caught him! Good job :D

Oniichan hides in the shadows and waits like a vulture to pick up the wounded kills...You on the other hand sacrifice your body for the good of the team and wipe out the other team....congrats

Yeah, Oniichan is good, but he definitely does this.
 
Seriously amazing job dude, major congrats. =D

What's up with Oniichan anyway? He's ex-ego, right?
 
Back
Top