Bad Company 2 Bad Company 2

I have a hard time getting used to BF4. I find Origin strange and the need of a web browser open to join a server stupid. I am still sticking with BFBC2 for a little while.
 
I played bf3 on a friends machine. I thought it was cool but, like a few other people I've talked to, I like the graphics in bc2 better.

Runs fine most of the time on my computer!
 
I for one am definitely in no rush to pick up BF4 , too much of a rip-off by EA , have to purchase separate expansion packs ... or whatever they call them , ends up around the $100 mark . I have never liked BF3 , uninstalled it ages ago and to me BFBC2 is the best as it is way more fun than the others , you can pick your intensity of game play and have some fun . If they come out with BC3 , they will probably screw it all up and make it like BF3 or BF4 .
 
Call me crazy...but BC2 is still my favorite by far. Purchased BF4 over the weekend, and while it's good I just like BC2 way better. BF3/4 seem to have a way different feel to them...maybe it's just me?

I totally agree, I never liked BF3 although BF4 has it's good points. there does seem to be alot of very suspect players on BF4 but that could also be my lack of skill :cursing:
I'm over in Australia and our servers aren't much fun, I love the ego HM, I play when i get up early as it's US night I think. Anyway, what BC2 lacks in graphics [compared to BF4] it makes up in the type of players it attract. Mostly good old boys [I'm 44] just having a shoot em up for fun.

Thanks again for keeping this server going guys :thumbup1:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top