- Joined
- Mar 12, 2009
- Messages
- 1,507
So I want to make a poll for how to change the Op Locker server. I think most of us use this server to play infantry only combat and level weapons. Currently though because of the CQC of the combat explosives are a real issue with the LVG and nades and mortars being the main issues.
So for our options I suggest either A) Remove all explosives of any type from the server. B) Change it to a 1000 ticket domination server that rotates all maps including locker C) Leave it as is for now.
Domination servers are still big draws but very few offer all weapons with 1000 tickets.
Also you can choose to ban all explosive types as I have seen other Op Locker servers that do this.
So for our options I suggest either A) Remove all explosives of any type from the server. B) Change it to a 1000 ticket domination server that rotates all maps including locker C) Leave it as is for now.
Domination servers are still big draws but very few offer all weapons with 1000 tickets.
Also you can choose to ban all explosive types as I have seen other Op Locker servers that do this.






























