2014 Concerts. Who are you seeing?

I guess I'm seeing Tyler, the Creator, La Dispute, and some other band...I'm not really in charge of what concerts I see.
 
Whys that?

I have a friend who is super into music and goes to a lot of concerts, so I wind up seeing whatever he's going to.

I'm just happy that the the Tyler, the Creator show got moved from Grand Central to Revolution, cuts my drive in half.
 
I have a friend who is super into music and goes to a lot of concerts, so I wind up seeing whatever he's going to.

I'm just happy that the the Tyler, the Creator show got moved from Grand Central to Revolution, cuts my drive in half.

My rule of thumb for concerts in Miami is: If there is a concert I want to go to in Miami, I don't go. lol. I can get to fort lauderdale in 20-30 minutes, and that's about as far as I feel like driving for most concerts. Culture room or revolution, I'm in. The Filmore? Nah man nah (though i believe Panic! at the disco was there, and I almost bought tickets for that).
 
I always considered concerts a waste of money. I got my computer and other listening devices to hear them perform better from my own room. I never understood the fascination with spending money to go see a band play live and possibly worse than the recorded stuff. But that's just me. Tried one concert and never going to another.
 
Last edited:
I always considered concerts a waste of money. I got my computer and other listening devices to hear them perform better from my own room. I never understood the fascination with spending money to go see a band play live and possibly worse than the recorded stuff. But that's just me. Tried one concert and never going to another.

I listen to tons and tons of music. If I can possibly be listening to music while doing something, I am. I also mix live music for a small local venue, and have been doing that for the past 3-5 years. I interact with musicians all the time.

Being able to listen to the musicians from my favorite bands play live is an awesome experience. I appreciate their talent so much more during. I also appreciate the sound engineer when the sound is mixed well.

Also, the pure energy that is released during a concert is what draws me. The fact that you are standing there, getting blasted by your favorite music with hundreds of other fans by your side is an incredible experience. I love it.
 
I'm hoping to see Arcade Fire. I also really hope that Daft Punk releases their next tour dates some time this year :)
 
So far confirmed for this year in Atlanta that I am going to for sure.

Concerts
  • Myon & Shane 54 w/ Late Night Alumni (Feb. 28th)

Festivals
  • TommorowWorld 2014 (Sept. 26-28)
 
Alice in Chains May 7th

Motley Crue Oct. 22nd

Carolina Rebellion May 3rd & 4th

Rebellion lineup

 

ChallengeAcceptedBlackTextSS.png
 
Flogging Molly was probably the best concert I've been to in a while. So much fun. The moshing was great.
 
Want: Defqon.1

I don't have the money and don't want to go alone.. ;w; *doesn't have friends that likes hardstyle and my family doesn't like the genre*

@ HardcoreLegend, love the music. :D <3

i can go with you ! =D

Tonight im going for Hardcore4Life, =D
 
A buddy of mine is taking me to go see hopsin which should be a good show. But in my town we have "Water fest" last year was Alice Cooper hopefully we get some other good bands this year! We also have Rock fest every year which had Filter and drowning pool some other good ones too.
 
A buddy of mine is taking me to go see hopsin which should be a good show. But in my town we have "Water fest" last year was Alice Cooper hopefully we get some other good bands this year! We also have Rock fest every year which had Filter and drowning pool some other good ones too.


Sounds like you are from southern Wisconsin. Summerfest has tons of great music his year, as does Madison and Milwaukee in general depending on what you are into and your transportation options. I have t looked at the alpine valley announcements yet for this year.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top