Pretty nice shot on Kazoo today.

Actually, it's a tie. Kazoo killed Seph too.

I wasn't really thinking about that when I posted.

But, in an attempt to validate my point, Kazoo's crithax didn't engage early on in the video. She should have easily killed Seph long before he sniped her. But since the crits failed to appear…
 
I envy his wall-hack :P
Ohdeargod, Idol caught me.......
h358EA34C

is that your voice?
Some stupid call of duty video
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl33V3fh7k0[/ame]
 
I wasn't really thinking about that when I posted.

But, in an attempt to validate my point, Kazoo's crithax didn't engage early on in the video. She should have easily killed Seph long before he sniped her. But since the crits failed to appear…

Like Seph's Aimbot, Kazoo's KritzHax can only be used once for about 15 every 2 hours. Kazoo probably had used her Hax ~20 miuntes earlier, that's why there no crits, but truly, there the Aimbot had an advantage.

And yes, I'm using unnecessary long words to try and prove that my hipothesis is the most truthful. Or whatever.
 
Blame valve for this!

Actually, just this once, I'm going to blame Kazoo for not sacrificing enough goats


Like Seph's Aimbot, Kazoo's KritzHax can only be used once for about 15 every 2 hours. Kazoo probably had used her Hax ~20 miuntes earlier, that's why there no crits, but truly, there the Aimbot had an advantage.

And yes, I'm using unnecessary long words to try and prove that my hipothesis is the most truthful. Or whatever.

Unnecessarily long words. Like Advantage? And unnecessary?

Well, my serendipitous friend, I believe I have unwittingly outwitted your scrupulous mannerisms of communication.


inb4 antidisestablishmentarianism and pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
 

Latest posts

Back
Top