Aimbot hax vs. crithax. Looks like the aimbot wins!
Actually, it's a tie. Kazoo killed Seph too.
But since the crits failed to appear?
Ohdeargod, Idol caught me.......I envy his wall-hack![]()
Some stupid call of duty videois that your voice?
It's an audio clip that Seph put in there. It's not his voice. I think we would all know if Seph all of a sudden became British
I wasn't really thinking about that when I posted.
But, in an attempt to validate my point, Kazoo's crithax didn't engage early on in the video. She should have easily killed Seph long before he sniped her. But since the crits failed to appear…
Blame valve for this!
Like Seph's Aimbot, Kazoo's KritzHax can only be used once for about 15 every 2 hours. Kazoo probably had used her Hax ~20 miuntes earlier, that's why there no crits, but truly, there the Aimbot had an advantage.
And yes, I'm using unnecessary long words to try and prove that my hipothesis is the most truthful. Or whatever.
A personal favorite of mine is hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.inb4 antidisestablishmentarianism and pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis