- Joined
- Oct 14, 2013
- Messages
- 2,218
Hi, names UnderCoverSpy16
If ya don't know me it's okay, I do not own any CS games but I will be hanging out with you guys. I am part of the TF2 division so You will see me mostly there but I will be here because i heard CS is fun (of course tf2 is better) but double the fun :3
Okay questions:
-what is jail?
-what is the difference between Global Offensive and Source?
-Is there such a thing as quick scoping or is that just Black Ops? XD
-What is the objectives of Counter strike? capture flags?
Well, this shows i know nothing about this :3
I'll see you guys around the CS division
Also something about me... I love Napoleon and strats in war :3
If ya don't know me it's okay, I do not own any CS games but I will be hanging out with you guys. I am part of the TF2 division so You will see me mostly there but I will be here because i heard CS is fun (of course tf2 is better) but double the fun :3
Okay questions:
-what is jail?
-what is the difference between Global Offensive and Source?
-Is there such a thing as quick scoping or is that just Black Ops? XD
-What is the objectives of Counter strike? capture flags?
Well, this shows i know nothing about this :3
I'll see you guys around the CS division

Also something about me... I love Napoleon and strats in war :3













