Gotta love it when...

I'm right handed in real life but I play left handed in hockey and csgo lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm right handed in real life but I play left handed in hockey and csgo lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just the opposite lol. I'm left-handed in real life, use the mouse with my left hand, but I play baseball batting right handed and I shoot in all fps games right-handed even though I shoot left-handed in real life rofl
 
I'm just the opposite lol. I'm left-handed in real life, use the mouse with my left hand, but I play baseball batting right handed and I shoot in all fps games right-handed even though I shoot left-handed in real life rofl


Wait so what keys do you use in the keyboard to move? Arrow keys?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Wait so what keys do you use in the keyboard to move? Arrow keys?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X- forward, Z-backward, A and D are the same for strafe. V is my Mic key and I use mouse scroll up and down alternately for jumping.
 
X- forward, Z-backward, A and D are the same for strafe. V is my Mic key and I use mouse scroll up and down alternately for jumping.


That's interesting lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
X- forward, Z-backward, A and D are the same for strafe. V is my Mic key and I use mouse scroll up and down alternately for jumping.

Thinking of the logistics of that gave me a headache. #thisiswhyiplaytf2
 

Latest posts

Back
Top