Jail

Yea its not as popular as it has been. Dont word though, our server filling team is working hard to get it filled! You should've been here for the Op:X invasion. We had a full server when they stopped by lol
 
I'm sure after they get all their new games up and going with no problems they'll come visit again. Just give it some time Carl. Jail has it's days and nights.
 
I'm sure after they get all their new games up and going with no problems they'll come visit again. Just give it some time Carl. Jail has it's days and nights.

thanks Ember, BTW i have fun in the surver when you'r there :)
 
You might not be on at the peek times for jail. Most nights there is at least 15 people in the server.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Its not empty!

Everyone's using thermal camo, thats why u dont see them, but they are there :closedeyes:
 
You'll see a lot of me on there soon, usually killing the whole CT team or shutting down rebels. :3
 
i plan on being there some when i can and not at work lol

i try to be careful what i do in there thou and certain people know why
 
It tends to fill up at night. Then again, I jumped on at 2 PM EST yesterday and there were like 12 in there, so who knows :)
 
It tends to fill up at night. Then again, I jumped on at 2 PM EST yesterday and there were like 12 in there, so who knows :)

Man, I miss the old days when there was a line to join the server.
 
Back
Top