im still alive

Jean

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
586
so uhm i havent been active for like 2 years now cause i was really busy in my personal life, and for those who still remember me just wanna say hi :) im backkkkk
 
billie jean is not my lover, ah uh, she's just a girl who says that IIIIIIIII am the one! But the kid is not my son

Here's a recap of everything you missed.
I was an AT for a bity bit bit
I was voted sexies member of CS
eGO
This video, cause I made a thread about it
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h0IpjnByfs[/ame]
I became the best that no one ever was
I missed u
500 pounds
Rouge sucks, and also became an advisor somehow l0l rite
I'm pretty cool
le%20master%20trole.jpg

thats me
 
Last edited:
billie jean is not my lover, ah uh, she's just a girl who says that IIIIIIIII am the one! But the kid is not my son

Here's a recap of everything you missed.
I was an AT for a bity bit bit
I was voted sexies member of CS
eGO
This video, cause I made a thread about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h0IpjnByfs
I became the best that no one ever was
I missed u
500 pounds
Rouge sucks, and also became an advisor somehow l0l rite
I'm pretty cool
le%20master%20trole.jpg

thats me

Rogue*.
 
Hey :) I joined after u went away, but hi anyways.

PS: Slam that video is playing right now MY EARS
 
Waddup jean. Dunno if u remember me from pg or from ego :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
:o! I've seen you back when I was an e but never really talked to you. Glad to see you're still alive! :D
 
THIS GUY my long time no seee buddy how you been bro its been such a long time
 
Hell yeah I remember you man! Welcome back, hope to see you in the servers really soon.
 
In all seriousness, I do remember seeing you a bit, though I wasn't too active back then myself.

Welcome back!
 
billie jean is not my lover, ah uh, she's just a girl who says that IIIIIIIII am the one! But the kid is not my son

Here's a recap of everything you missed.
I was an AT for a bity bit bit
I was voted sexies member of CS
eGO
This video, cause I made a thread about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h0IpjnByfs
I became the best that no one ever was
I missed u
500 pounds
Rouge sucks, and also became an advisor somehow l0l rite
I'm pretty cool
le%20master%20trole.jpg

thats me

idek
 

Latest posts

Back
Top