[EVENT] PSC-Hosted TF2 Recruiting Drive

I had to hide in their secret clubhouse and take it with my spy camera.


Just got an ADORABLE picture of little kid chibis of those three hanging out in a treehouse. Man... I wish I were an artist.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I had to hide in their secret clubhouse and take it with my spy camera.


Ummm.... MY spy camera... I'm the division's official spy....
Anyways that's happening in 4 hours (give or take an hour) i fail at converting time zones.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
Ummm.... MY spy camera... I'm the division's official spy....
Anyways that's happening in 4 hours (give or take an hour) i fail at converting time zones.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol

Yeah, you're DEFINATELY the division's official Spy...
No he isn't.
 
Yeah, you're DEFINATELY the division's official Spy...

No he isn't.


How dare you question me sir, I , unlike many of you, am a spy and my name states it. But my identity will remain secret and I WILL RULES THE WORLD. Wait what... Well um... I am the official spy :P


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
How dare you question me sir, I , unlike many of you, am a spy and my name states it. But my identity will remain secret and I WILL RULES THE WORLD. Wait what... Well um... I am the official spy :P


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol

Heh. People know your voice. No one knows MY voice. How can you be such a good spy if people can recognize you?
 
Yeah, you're DEFINATELY the division's official Spy...

No he isn't.


How dare you question me sir, I , unlike many of you, am a spy and my name states it. But my identity will remain secret and I WILL RULE THE WORLD. Wait what... Well um... I am the official spy :P


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 
There will be cats and hats and possibly a Pokemon sighting. You have to show up to learn the details.

*Later that event*
h90EB84F6
 
Thanks everyone!

We had a Pokemon sighting:
15HQgrn.jpg


And a cuddly Pocket Purrer:
Yzmtm3F.png


And some hats! [See me on Steam if I owe you a prize]

And visits from PSC, Minecraft Division and CS Division in addition to our TF2 Members.

HUGE thanks to everyone who came out. I hope you had fun. I hope you made some new friends and learned a little more about recruiting.

Remember our takeaway: QUALITY vs. QUANTITY

And don't forget Zombie Fortress tomorrow and the TF2 Recruiting Drive on Thursday.

Take those friends you made tonight and see if they are ready to become new recruits by Thursday!

Thanks everyone- you help make eGO better!
 
I thoroughly enjoyed the new approach Insomnia Princess encouraged us to take, and I actually made a friend that way. Look forward to playing with him again. :)
 
what was the approach :P

Don't even try to recruit. Just be as friendly as possible to every pub, and let it develop naturally. The goal was to get new steam friends by the end of the night, rather than new =(e)='s. Insomnia Princess's new philosophy: Quality over quantity.
 
Don't even try to recruit. Just be as friendly as possible to every pub, and let it develop naturally. The goal was to get new steam friends by the end of the night, rather than new =(e)='s. Insomnia Princess's new philosophy: Quality over quantity.


Ahh yes, we recruiter had a meeting for each division where now we ALL focus quality over quantity. And the first event we did according to this philosophy was today's drive


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top