- Joined
- Oct 2, 2008
- Messages
- 4,354
IP where ever did you get the picture of Kazoo, Cael and Jhnsn?
I had to hide in their secret clubhouse and take it with my spy camera.
IP where ever did you get the picture of Kazoo, Cael and Jhnsn?
I had to hide in their secret clubhouse and take it with my spy camera.
I had to hide in their secret clubhouse and take it with my spy camera.
Ummm.... MY spy camera... I'm the division's official spy....
Anyways that's happening in 4 hours (give or take an hour) i fail at converting time zones.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
Yeah, you're DEFINATELY the division's official Spy...
No he isn't.

Yeah, you're DEFINATELY the division's official Spy...
No he isn't.

How dare you question me sir, I , unlike many of you, am a spy and my name states it. But my identity will remain secret and I WILL RULES THE WORLD. Wait what... Well um... I am the official spy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol
Yeah, you're DEFINATELY the division's official Spy...
No he isn't.

There will be cats and hats and possibly a Pokemon sighting. You have to show up to learn the details.

I thoroughly enjoyed the new approach Insomnia Princess encouraged us to take, and I actually made a friend that way. Look forward to playing with him again.![]()

what was the approach![]()
Don't even try to recruit. Just be as friendly as possible to every pub, and let it develop naturally. The goal was to get new steam friends by the end of the night, rather than new =(e)='s. Insomnia Princess's new philosophy: Quality over quantity.