[FRIDAY] April Karaoke Night!

Oh i see how it is.... Not for me :(
Also just get this feature working on my iPhone ��������������������������☺️����������������������������������������������... and cats��������Emoticons !!! (Have like a billion more)
Alsooooooooo can we have different group sing alongs... Pls pls


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Always make mistakes when typing lol

It's not that I don't like you, it's that I don't LIKE you. Lol jk. It's just that raz rly wanted me to sing that one, but he diddnt show. I'll do my best to make it this fri. And sing it for you raz, and spy so you don't feel left out, and you(insert your name here), so you aren't the odd one out.
 
Last edited:
DAG NABIT! Now I have to find a song to sing! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO TO ME KAZOO(and other leadership people)!
 
Sadly I won't make it to this one

Have fun guys!

But Oey look O.o at the Event Calender we have 2 this month...perhaps its a 48 HR Event :3

UwRythl.jpg


Ps. kazoo i think there is an error :D
 
I hope that my WiFi starts working...
Or that, at least, that my 3G gets better.
 
DAG NABIT! Now I have to find a song to sing! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO TO ME KAZOO(and other leadership people)!
I am still looking for songs. :X

But Oey look O.o at the Event Calender we have 2 this month...perhaps its a 48 HR Event :3

UwRythl.jpg


Ps. kazoo i think there is an error :D
Maserati, I put the event's time from 8 PM CT to 11:30 PM CT. So if you are in Eastern Timezone, it will be 9 PM ET to 12:30 AM ET, which means the event is technically on both days.

For me it's only on one day. ;)
84Pvq.png
 
Mayhaps I'll sing a little something something tonight.
If I don't get too nervous.


Sent from the Howling Wastes using magic.
 
Soupy and Kamikaze Bad Ass are going to do a duet of Johnny Cash's classic: Fulsom Prison
 
I can't stay late this time because I have a 5K in the morning but I'll be there for sure.


Sent from my Paper Cups using String
 

Latest posts

Back
Top