Me & SuspiciousPizza's New(est) sprays! (Also, taking requests!)

Tokiw

Poster
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
159
If you guys saw the last thread, you probably know what the deal is. I made a new joint-spray for me and my friend Suspicious Pizza, I post it here, and then take spray (And desktop background) requests from all of you guys. No, go ahead and ask. You people are so shy!

[ame="http://s939.photobucket.com/user/TokiWartooth44/media/Ourspraysong_zpse8e79dea.png.html"]Photobucket Exception[/ame]

(Also, if you don't want me to post your spray in the thread, just send me a PM with your request and I'll keep it a secret.)

Programs I use:

Source Film Maker
Photoshop
VTFEdit


Completed

UnderCoverSpy16



In progress:

Kazoo



Waiting:

infernocookie
A Nudist Colony
Shy GUy
HumilityTheHumble
^Atari^
Jack, the Jack Master
 
Last edited:
First of all Tokiw your avatar (forum) is amazing.
Secondly thoses pictures are amazing.
Thirdly could you make me an awesome Spy walking away and behind him we can see a massive explosion and bodies everywhere :3
maybe have the spy removing his glasses while doing that?
 
The temptation! I do love my kitty gif though.

But would you be able to do something with Pyro and the Pocket Purrer? If yes, can the Pyro wear the Brigade Helm and the kitten be colored gray?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
 
That's beautiful!

If I could make a request, I would like a frightened demoman. Either cowering or on fire.

Thank you for hearing out my request.

~InfernoCookie
 
I'm going to start work on the ones currently here tonight (or tomorrow, depending on how things go). So before I start, I need a bit of clarification.

@UnderCoverSpy- Just confirming if you want a spray or a desktop background. A spray would be a lot harder to do, simply because I have much less space to work with. I could do it that way if you want, though. If you don't say anything though, I'll just do the desktop background.

@Everyone else- Added to the que.
 
Aahhh! That's amazing! I'll post later tonight with a request. You're such a cool cat!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
First of all Tokiw your avatar (forum) is amazing.
Secondly thoses pictures are amazing.
Thirdly could you make me an awesome Spy walking away and behind him we can see a massive explosion and bodies everywhere :3
maybe have the spy removing his glasses while doing that?

So you basically want a scene from a James Bond movie?
 
I'm going to start work on the ones currently here tonight (or tomorrow, depending on how things go). So before I start, I need a bit of clarification.

@UnderCoverSpy- Just confirming if you want a spray or a desktop background. A spray would be a lot harder to do, simply because I have much less space to work with. I could do it that way if you want, though. If you don't say anything though, I'll just do the desktop background.

@Everyone else- Added to the que.

Sure thing, a desktop background :)
 
Tokiw you would be awesome if you could do this! Could I possibly have a spray that:

  • Includes my name/rank - =(eG)= A Nudist Colony
  • has a white background
  • Includes Clementine (desired pic below) as the main picture
  • Includes the Medic symbol (desired pic below) as a small icon below/around my name
  • Is awesome (like you!) XD

tumblr_mlvy06VLOi1sprsqoo1_400.png

RED_Medic_emblem_TF2.png
 
Hmm... how about a spray that basically says "Add =(eGO)=Shy Guy to join eGO" with a creative background that allures people attention? Just to use for recruiting purposes, still love the spray you made for me earlier ♪
 
I would like to request a desktop background ( 1920x1080, if you can ) as awesome as your spray :D

On the right side, this sexy pyro:
filedetails

If you can get the killstreak eyes, it would be great! ( 5 killstreak Fire Horns, prefer that over 10 )
The loadout is:
DethKapp
Soot Suit
Air Raider
Scorch Shot

Pose: Like on the screenshot

On the left side, a sniper with this loadout:
That '70s Chapeau
Golden Garment
Criminal Cloak
Hitman's Heatmaker

Pose: Aiming the rifle

In the background, preferably the top of the last stage on Pipeline.
And have them on the RED team if you can.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
If you could do a soldier spray that would be awesome for me.

Loadout:
Black Box
Battalions Backup
Pain Train
Honchos Headgear
Lord Cockswains Novelty Mutton Chops
The Tuxxy

If I could have a pose where he's just simply shooting a rocket that would be awesome whenever you have time

Thank you!
 
Heh. I've got my work cut out for me this time!

@HumilityTheHumble, are you referring to your avatar when you say "Pose, like in the screenshot", are you referring to the one I posted of me and SP's sprays? Just clarifying, before I do something wrong.

@Everyone who's requested something: Added to que.
 
Heh. I've got my work cut out for me this time!

@HumilityTheHumble, are you referring to your avatar when you say "Pose, like in the screenshot", are you referring to the one I posted of me and SP's sprays? Just clarifying, before I do something wrong.

@Everyone who's requested something: Added to que.

I'm referring to the pyro in the screenshot I posted.
The sniper I would like to be aiming his rifle.
Something like this:

SNIPER - PIPELINE AREA - PYRO
 
Uh..... Did you post it in a different thread or something? Or maybe you've posted it in the wrong format or something; I'm not seeing it anywhere. Just PM me a link to the picture I guess.
 
On the right side, this sexy pyro:
filedetails

Humility, you've gotta use the Image Link, not the link of the page where it is.
The correct link would be: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3282305137888788335/C04BBB9BC160E96B3840255FA8A8C4FCB1D85C70/
And it would look like this:
C04BBB9BC160E96B3840255FA8A8C4FCB1D85C70


Uh..... Did you post it in a different thread or something? Or maybe you've posted it in the wrong format or something; I'm not seeing it anywhere. Just PM me a link to the picture I guess.

It's here.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top