Soupy Soup Kitchen Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 1,561 Apr 11, 2014 #41 Yeah, I have a 5K tomorrow morning too. I'm going to get up and drive to Target and back.....
T Tomain Poster Joined Apr 18, 2009 Messages 241 Apr 11, 2014 #42 Gerbil said: It will never end D: Click to expand... Gerbil to sing, imo
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Apr 12, 2014 #43 Thanks to everyone who attended! See you all at next month's Karaoke Night!
Minty Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 26, 2013 Messages 2,078 Apr 12, 2014 #45 :laugh: Poor Man said: i bought a mouse Click to expand... Yeah you did!! That was a blast (again), and I can't wait for the next one. Thanks Kazoo and Caelestis for an excellently hosted event!
:laugh: Poor Man said: i bought a mouse Click to expand... Yeah you did!! That was a blast (again), and I can't wait for the next one. Thanks Kazoo and Caelestis for an excellently hosted event!
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Apr 12, 2014 #47 Soupy said: Yeah, I have a 5K tomorrow morning too. I'm going to get up and drive to Target and back..... Click to expand... hehe How'd that work out for ya?
Soupy said: Yeah, I have a 5K tomorrow morning too. I'm going to get up and drive to Target and back..... Click to expand... hehe How'd that work out for ya?
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Apr 12, 2014 #49 Poor Man said: i bought a mouse Click to expand... Best. Song. Evar. EDIT: I'm already practicing for my song (Link under this post). If it's ready by next Karaoke Night, you'll all hear my pretty voice. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcS3NOQnsQM[/ame] Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
Poor Man said: i bought a mouse Click to expand... Best. Song. Evar. EDIT: I'm already practicing for my song (Link under this post). If it's ready by next Karaoke Night, you'll all hear my pretty voice. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcS3NOQnsQM[/ame]