Spy Training

Versed

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
651
Story Time

Gather 'round all ye lil ones. Uncle V's gonna tell you a story....

There I was playing on a random Valve maps server today. I just wanted to get some kills with my scattergun to level it up. I head out of spawn, turn a corner and what do I see? I.. see... ME! One me, two me, three me... FOUR ME?! Boom! BAM! BOINK! DOMINATED CHUCKLE NUTS!

That ends me lovely story. I hope you liked it. However, it brings me to why I'm posting this. I feel bad for those four spies. I feel bad for all the bad spies. It occurred to me that more than likely people play spy on the Valve servers for practice. How can you practice with a team full of spies though? You can't really.

Problem Meets Solution

To make this short. I want to help you learn to play spy better. I could sit here and go over all the reasons I'm qualified to do this, but do they really matter? No. Am I the best spy ever? No. Have I been playing since this game launched and know a lot about it? Yes.

New, seasoned or just flat out old school give me 20 minutes of your time and I promise I can teach you to be a better spy. There are people who are dying to learn to play spy better. You know who you are.

I can't promise you're going to be awesome sauce. I can't promise you will be the fastest, most alert or craziest knife wielding maniac this side of Dustbowl. What you will learn is to out think your enemy.

Kick the Tires and Light the Fires

Want to get with me for a little training? Add me via Steam or send me a PM on here. If I get multiple people at once that want to do a class, we will do it all at one time.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/versed83
 
Undercover, I mean this with all the respect in the world but you are the type of player I'm talking about. You could use help with spy.
 
Good offer from the best spy I know. If you have some free moments to spare, you should connect with Versed for this.
 
I enjoy when I'm playing as Pyro and enemy Spies are disguised as me. As if I'm not already actively looking for strangely behaving players. Might as well not even disguise.
 
My objective is to be helpful, not pick on people. If people are offended by this than maybe they shouldn't contact me for help.

As it stands, I can help Undercover. If he doesn't want the help, so be it.
 
Why me >_>..... I mean no disrespect.. but i do not need your help :P
I am a very experienced spy, after all it is my main :/
I kinda feel insulted actually.
 
Last edited:



what? I have a lot of hours in spy.

I have not played a lot with spy, and i may have a rusty aim (That you know honor ;)) But with practice i can get my aim back. I know my technics well and my trick stabs. And the strats.

I am sorry versed, i don't know why you have that idea that i need help... but I'll have to say no :x

But it's nice of you to help people!
I know i'm not the best but i'm not bad
 
Last edited:
As generous and helpful as this is, I disagree with what you said about practicing with other Spies on Valve maps. It is actually very beneficial.

I may not be the best Spy, but I used to only play Spy. You could say I mained Spy. Now, I wasn't very good at Spy. I was horrible. But I kept trying, and practicing on all sorts of maps, spec'ing other Spies after I died (which happened frequently) - I was learning. Then finally, not even a few months back, I became very skilled at Spy.

My point is, as great as tatics and strategies fed to you as a class are, jumping right in to the game and teaching yourself will better teach you what you're good at, what you need to work on, and something you yourself can do uniquely. Every player is different, and some of it, I believe, isn't just skill. It's style.

Either way, good luck with the classes, and if this does work out, I'd love to attend one c;
 
Always nice to see someone who wants to help out other players learn new stuff... I play Spy a lot, but I still am not quite the professional... I don't really want to be "The very best, like no one else has ever been", but I could benefit from some tips from a more experienced player.

Good offer from the best spy I know. If you have some free moments to spare, you should connect with Versed for this.

B-Best spy you kn-know? ... /sadface
-jk
 
Last edited:
B-Best spy you kn-know? ... /sadface
-jk

Second best spy I know, you'd make the list. No joke. You know your stuff. If you and Versed combined brains and techniques, the rest of us might get very, very scared. :P

Also, you're the best Puliping I know. /justsayin
 
Always nice to see someone who wants to help out other players learn new stuff... I play Spy a lot, but I still am not quite the professional... I don't really want to be "The very best, like no one else has ever been", but I could benefit from some tips from a more experienced player.


I would appreciate it too. Anything to help me dominate that Sanc guy...

One time? Is ONE time too much to ask?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
isnt having bob play on egypt and during events bad enough? do we really need any more deadly spies running around! Though spy has been one of my least played least favorite (cause I suck at spy) classes so a few helpful hints wouldnt go unwanted or unwelcomed :P
 
isnt having bob play on egypt and during events bad enough? do we really need any more deadly spies running around! Though spy has been one of my least played least favorite (cause I suck at spy) classes so a few helpful hints wouldnt go unwanted or unwelcomed :P

Your avatar shows you might be interested in spy.
 
Second best spy I know, you'd make the list. No joke. You know your stuff. If you and Versed combined brains and techniques, the rest of us might get very, very scared. :P

Also, you're the best Puliping I know. /justsayin
You apparently haven't met strabes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top