- Joined
- Oct 26, 2013
- Messages
- 2,078
here ya go
I'll watch it with you
![]()
You are a god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
here ya go
I'll watch it with you
![]()

here ya go
I'll watch it with you
![]()
here ya go
I'll watch it with you
![]()
Thats a pretty nice gif. It was my first time seeing something like that, so it was a memorable moment for me.
was it actually like that?
I was kind of up all night watching Sora no Otoshimono and forgot to pause it around 1:30ish to get a good look since it started around 1 and was fully eclipsed at 2.
-Snicker snicker.- Thats such a good anime! Sorta mad they haven't made season 3 though. -huff.-

Gah, I gotta watch. Its such a funny and food anime. And come on..Who doesn't like tingling nipples?
When watching the really ... those parts of the anime I fell off my bed laughing
That anime....
That anime scared me off with just the description alone a year ago.
Seems pretty interesting now.
Ohoho, someone bold enough to say what we're actually thinking.Its pretty awesome. I happened upon it because I like watching harem.