Watch the lunar eclipse with me?

here ya go



I'll watch it with you



jFAs8wP.gif


You are a god. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ugh. You kinda just bummed me out there, on account of the fact that I too my own time lapse which kinda looks a little something like this:

NestedSequence07_1_zpsb552b3e1.gif


I missed the very start, and I couldn't finish to the end because the earth rotated the moon behind my tree and my extension cord couldn't reach far enough for me to get out of the way.
 
I told me dad about this, and he said the greatest, most funniest thing ever, not sure if the language he used is forum friendly, but I'll censor it. He said this:
A blood mon eh? Is that when someone with blood on their bum moons you? AND I QUOTE!!! THAT IS WHAT HE SAID. Needless to say he made my day, and my month.
 
I saw most of it. I saw it slowly disappear and become red, but apparently I wen to sleep about 20 minutes before it actually got really red.
 
I was kind of up all night watching Sora no Otoshimono and forgot to pause it around 1:30ish to get a good look since it started around 1 and was fully eclipsed at 2.
 
I was kind of up all night watching Sora no Otoshimono and forgot to pause it around 1:30ish to get a good look since it started around 1 and was fully eclipsed at 2.

-Snicker snicker.- Thats such a good anime! Sorta mad they haven't made season 3 though. -huff.-
 
-Snicker snicker.- Thats such a good anime! Sorta mad they haven't made season 3 though. -huff.-

I heard rummors it's being made as I type this :o

and that the 26th is the release date.
 
Last edited:
That anime....

That anime scared me off with just the description alone a year ago.

Seems pretty interesting now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top