- Joined
- Mar 8, 2012
- Messages
- 741
was expecting an Easter egg hunt this year... T_T
Sorry to hear, though I'm sure we'll have a easter themed event.... maybe.

We didnt do any April Fools' things either ;-;
It's because Kazoo isn't an Event Coordinator anymore ;-;
It's because Kazoo isn't an Event Coordinator anymore ;-;
We promoted you to OWe didnt do any April Fools' things either ;-;
We promoted you to O
Does that mean we can't blame her for everything, now?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good times. Good times. :3That last year was pretty gucci. I still have all those eggs on my computer. Nostalgia to better times.
I did also come up with the idea of an egg hunt/contributed, I can't remember. We spent a few good hours on that.

It's already a handful co-leading this division and leading the RHs. :XDAMMIT KAZOO, YOU HAD (probably more than) ONE JOB. :3
Good times. Good times. :3
From what I see in the EC forum, it was Shiznoe's idea, but yes, we all contributed in a meeting. You were in charge of those eggs, VP. Thanks again for that.
It's already a handful co-leading this division and leading the RHs. :X