Not gonna lie

That last year was pretty gucci. I still have all those eggs on my computer. Nostalgia to better times.

It's because Kazoo isn't an Event Coordinator anymore ;-;

I did also come up with the idea of an egg hunt/contributed, I can't remember. We spent a few good hours on that.
 
Last edited:
That last year was pretty gucci. I still have all those eggs on my computer. Nostalgia to better times.

I did also come up with the idea of an egg hunt/contributed, I can't remember. We spent a few good hours on that.
Good times. Good times. :3

From what I see in the EC forum, it was Shiznoe's idea, but yes, we all contributed in a meeting. You were in charge of those eggs, VP. Thanks again for that. :)

DAMMIT KAZOO, YOU HAD (probably more than) ONE JOB. :3
It's already a handful co-leading this division and leading the RHs. :X
 
Good times. Good times. :3

From what I see in the EC forum, it was Shiznoe's idea, but yes, we all contributed in a meeting. You were in charge of those eggs, VP. Thanks again for that. :)


It's already a handful co-leading this division and leading the RHs. :X

We need more EC's! D:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top