Jail mapping Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,389
Hello fellow members of eGO. I am hosting a Jail event for all to enter.

The rules are simple: Please post a download link in this thread for your map. Deadline will be 7/01/2014.

The first place winner will get any steam game up to $30

Second place winner will get any steam game up to $15

Third place winner will get any steam game up to $5

If you have any questions about making a map, please get with me or ikillyou.

Prizes are given by CampingCarl no one else.
 
Can I request a 6 month extension so I can finish my map in time? That's how long it takes me to get around to finishing them :(
 
Can I request a 6 month extension so I can finish my map in time? That's how long it takes me to get around to finishing them :(

Let me get back to you on that, Seeing how advanced the mapping is required I may give more time.
 
Can I request a 6 month extension so I can finish my map in time? That's how long it takes me to get around to finishing them :(

After much thinking and talking to my friends who make maps for video game companies, They see this contest can be easily done with someone who is working 40 hours on the side. Heck, I'm building a map my self, 4 video games and working full 40 hours a week.
 
I am thinking of shutting down the contest, and reposting it in a few days with updated rules, I really want more to be in this.
 
due to lack of Interest, I am closing this contest. Can an Leader or adviser lock this thread please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top