Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,467 May 21, 2014 #1 [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYwFVrpKfH8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYwFVrpKfH8[/ame] Canii, you out there? :laugh:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYwFVrpKfH8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYwFVrpKfH8[/ame] Canii, you out there? :laugh:
T TheRazeRuler Poster Joined Jul 9, 2013 Messages 132 May 21, 2014 #2 Welcome to the Hightower mafia. You are invited. Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
Welcome to the Hightower mafia. You are invited. Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 May 21, 2014 #3 Beating down them trolldiers like a godfather.
H HaloRacer Forum Fanatic Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 978 May 21, 2014 #4 #HT Mafia Welcome aboard! It's been fun playing with you and the other regulars.
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 May 21, 2014 #5 I'm with ya, high tower is pretty fun, now what is this Hightower mafia??
T TheRazeRuler Poster Joined Jul 9, 2013 Messages 132 May 21, 2014 #6 mason54 said: I'm with ya, high tower is pretty fun, now what is this Hightower mafia?? Click to expand... Bunch of Hightower regulars. Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
mason54 said: I'm with ya, high tower is pretty fun, now what is this Hightower mafia?? Click to expand... Bunch of Hightower regulars. Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
H HaloRacer Forum Fanatic Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 978 May 21, 2014 #7 I felt like most other servers have a thing... 2Fort Crew, Egypt eGOptians, Harvest Fam. So why not a mafia to stir things up?
I felt like most other servers have a thing... 2Fort Crew, Egypt eGOptians, Harvest Fam. So why not a mafia to stir things up?
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 May 21, 2014 #8 HaloRacer said: I felt like most other servers have a thing... 2Fort Crew, Egypt eGOptians, Harvest Fam. So why not a mafia to stir things up? Click to expand... I'll join your mafia, my tomislav will fit right in.
HaloRacer said: I felt like most other servers have a thing... 2Fort Crew, Egypt eGOptians, Harvest Fam. So why not a mafia to stir things up? Click to expand... I'll join your mafia, my tomislav will fit right in.
C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 May 21, 2014 #10 If you havent voted yet and love hightower, vote for it here: http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265111
If you havent voted yet and love hightower, vote for it here: http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265111