The Recruitment Hosts are looking for new members!

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
Hello everyone,

The Recruitment Hosts are currently looking for 1-3 new members to be part of the team. We are currently looking for people who can and will devote time to help this team and to be able to hosts events during the summer. (Obliviously not just the summer)

More Information on this can be found HERE on eG private.

Note: You must have a G or an O and must be ready to devote time into helping this team grow :)


If you have any questions, you can talk to Kazoo, Insomnia Princess, StormChaser and myself :P
 
Last edited:
(tears) I would love to help but I am going away for three weeks pretty soon, and I won't be able to volunteer. (tears)
 
Don't be intimidated, by the way. I don't care about how many people you have recruited up until now (although that could certainly help). I want people who care about this community and want to see it grow, people who enjoy spending time on our servers and are comfortable speaking to people.

We have some new, fun ideas planned and I just need a couple extra people willing to help us carry it out. You just need a good attitude and willingness to learn. The rest can be taught. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top