Photoshop stuff?

dbk

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 18, 2010
Messages
894
Hey guys, I've kinda been looking into getting into doing photoshop. I want to be able to make my own wallpapers and such, instead of asking people, or going searching on the web for one. Anyway, I have exactly no clue what to get. Like, do i need to buy these photoshop suites? Cause I've seen the newest one Photoshop CS6 suite for $2600. I'm not about to pay that much for photoshop. So, basically what i'm asking is what things from that suite, or what things are necessary for me to buy to do cool photoshop works. Any feedback would be great. Thanks!
 
Oh and if you have any questions about PS when you get it, let me know. I am more than happy to help you and I have stupid amounts of resources for it lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top