- Joined
- Jul 9, 2013
- Messages
- 132
This is my laptop with the new improvement. To keep it tf2 related, I play tf2 on this thing.
Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
wow...
just, wow.
What? Enjoy my gr8 repairing skillz m8?
Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.

Oh yes. I am greatly impressed.![]()
You.....
You taped your w key down?
doesn't that, like, press your q and e too?
I had a laptop a few years ago that overheated (plus was made with cheap parts) and the charger cord kept falling out. It would never hold the charge so I taped it on with electrical tape. Then the plastic over and around my keyboard broke and kept popping off the two sides so I taped those down and finally, some of the keys popped off so I just typed by pressing the little rubber sensors underneath where the key faces were supposed to be. It was a sad, sad little thing. Wish I had a picture to show you!
You do know you can buy the keyboard replacement on ebay for a low price right?
![]()
this is my laptop with the new improvement. To keep it tf2 related, i play tf2 on this thing.
Sent from my ipod using tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
like a boss!!!