My wonderful laptop.

TheRazeRuler

Poster
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
132
6y7a2eny.jpg


This is my laptop with the new improvement. To keep it tf2 related, I play tf2 on this thing.


Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
 
You.....

You taped your w key down?

doesn't that, like, press your q and e too?

It might be time to fork over some dough for a new computer.
 
I had a laptop a few years ago that overheated (plus was made with cheap parts) and the charger cord kept falling out. It would never hold the charge so I taped it on with electrical tape. Then the plastic over and around my keyboard broke and kept popping off the two sides so I taped those down and finally, some of the keys popped off so I just typed by pressing the little rubber sensors underneath where the key faces were supposed to be. It was a sad, sad little thing. Wish I had a picture to show you!
 
I had a laptop a few years ago that overheated (plus was made with cheap parts) and the charger cord kept falling out. It would never hold the charge so I taped it on with electrical tape. Then the plastic over and around my keyboard broke and kept popping off the two sides so I taped those down and finally, some of the keys popped off so I just typed by pressing the little rubber sensors underneath where the key faces were supposed to be. It was a sad, sad little thing. Wish I had a picture to show you!


Wow. I think you may have predicted my laptops future!


Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
 
You do know you can buy the keyboard replacement on ebay for a low price right?
 
You do know you can buy the keyboard replacement on ebay for a low price right?


Ya don't gotta fix what ain't broke. It works just fine. But, I will remember that.


Sent from my iPod using Tapatalk. Cruddy autocorrect will make mistakes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top