What are some items you find too often/ not often enough?

Fun377

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
585
I did kind of want to put this thread into the trade listings, hoping for many trades to be instigated, but eh.
What are some items that you get all the time, and what are some that you never get/ have never gotten on your own?

Pour moi,

Stuff I get too often:
  • dem Mann-Co Crates
  • The Overdose
  • The Sydney Sleeper
  • The Quick-Fix
  • The Cloak-and-Dagger
Stuff that I very rarely get:
  • The Loose Cannon (and I need 5 of them for a Chem Set...)
  • The Black Box
  • The Eureka Effect
  • The Eyelander/Nessie's Nine Iron
  • The Southern Hospitality
  • THE ROCKET JUMPER (GabeN pls)
  • The Bushwacka
  • The Boston Basher (the first item I ever found!)
  • The Fists of Steel
  • The Phlogistinator
  • The Freaking Axtinguisher
Stuff I have never found:
  • The Half-Zatoichi
  • The Holiday Punch (I had to craft it)
  • The Loch-and-Load
  • The Machina
  • Mad Milk (had to craft that too (Mecha Engie sucks))
  • The Frying Pan (was gifted it)
  • The Splendid Screen (crafted)

eh.
 
I have found probably 20-25 Holiday Punches (at one point I had 4 strange ones as well)
 
I have never found the sharpened volcano fragment

I just got one recently, but traded it. I recently smelted a bunch of dupes and had 3 candy canes, 3 lock and loads, 3 medic gun of some sort I don't remember and at least 5 with 2 of each. They do seem to bunch up.
 
hmmm i think i've found every weapon at some point in time. i cant think of one that i havent had.

also, everyone has too many crates :P
 
hmmm i think i've found every weapon at some point in time. i cant think of one that i havent had.

also, everyone has too many crates :P

^
Although I have to say, I get way too many Red-Tape Recorders xD and they suck
 
this is kinda weird seeing as i always use this weapon, but i find a huntsman once every 9 months O-o
 
I also never had a volcano fragment. I find huntsman's all to often.


That was one of my very first drops.
I get a lot of fish (the better to derp with!)
But almost never black boxes and never had a ham.


Sent with my owl using howler
 
I have never gotten a reserve shooter. I could understand when I was a n00b. But at this point!?!? I feel like I have waited long enough.
 
If I have a duplicate weapon in my inventory that you want, feel free to add me and I'll give it to you.

backpack
 
Last edited:
I have dropped every single droppable weapon except for the Fortified Compound. But that doesn't count because it just came out and I haven't had a chance to play.

I've also dropped Name Tags, Description Tags, Decal Tools, Dueling Games, and a few hats.

I drop hats about once every three months. I got one worth 4.33 ref once. I just dropped one last week.

HOWEVER

I have never, ever, ever dropped any salvaged crates or paint cans.
 
Often:
Unusuals
Taunts
Paints
Stranges
Genuines
Vintages
Community
Self-Made
Haunted
Australium

Rare:
Crates
 
Often:
Unusuals
Taunts
Paints
Stranges
Genuines
Vintages
Community
Self-Made
Haunted
Australium

Rare:
Crates

Seems legit.
Yeah, I drop Self-Mades and Australiums all the time, too. I have no idea what's going on.

Sent from my anything using whatever
 
I have dropped every single droppable weapon except for the Fortified Compound. But that doesn't count because it just came out and I haven't had a chance to play.

I've also dropped Name Tags, Description Tags, Decal Tools, Dueling Games, and a few hats.

I drop hats about once every three months. I got one worth 4.33 ref once. I just dropped one last week.

HOWEVER

I have never, ever, ever dropped any salvaged crates or paint cans.
Really? I have found 2 salvages.
 
Now for real.
Often:
Bazaar Bargain
Dead Ringer
Soda Popper
Claidheahm M?r
Axtinguisher

Rare:
Any Engi/Spy/Pyro Items

I get hats and crates in decent ammounts.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top