June Karaoke Night!

Caelestis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,320
The event you've all been waiting for is nigh. It's...

L6EuX.jpg


...the June Karaoke Night!


Who: you, me, and your best falsetto
What: only dabes event of the month, hosted by dabes dee-el, Caelestis
When: 9 p.m. Eastern/8 p.m. Central on Friday, June 13 (how lucky!)
Where: the designated TF2 room in TeamSpeak3
Why: if you sing, you too can receive the glorious Song of the Seahorse award
How: the password is flag


As ever, you are not required to sing, nor may any person record you without your expressly given consent. The event server will be open with the same password if you feel like goofing off while listening to the TF2 Division go Pandora on you for the evening.​

Sent from my SNES using power...super power.
 
Ohey, a Karaoke Night? If I'm not studying, I will come. And sing The Elements.
 
You can't host this. You're not Kazoo. YOU WILL NEVER BE KAZOO.
benuc, don't be silly. I will be out of town, so Caelestis is doing me the biggest favor in hosting this Karaoke Night.
 
Last edited:
i have a desire to sing white and nerdy, but, you know, all i can say is crackle crackle
 
Silly people, you and your beautiful voices.. If there is anything I am looking forward for it is Oey192 singing!
 
benuc, don't be silly. I will be out of town, so Caelestis is doing me the biggest favor in hosting this Karaoke Night.

speaking of being out of town.............im also going out of town :( soo no imagine dragons from me this month
 

Latest posts

Back
Top