Who do you look up to?

What about medics?
Cuz if Sanc or Explo jump on my team I almost always pocket them. "/ I iz guilty medic.


Sent with my owl using howler
:3 <3
Who i look up to.... Tomain, Raz, Bhruic, Zombious, various other people. Mostly cause they iz awesome peoplez.
 
Last edited:
Demoknight vs a good sniper always loses. You're putting yourself in a highly predictable straight line.
I don't see the relevance.... What do "good sniper" and Seph have in common? (I jest obviously, plz don't ban me)

It's all about coming from out of nowhere nix. "The way of a wizard in exile is to be as a shadow." - Jerry Potter.
 
I so want to play the Mochi .bmg card...

Oh, and I don't know about looking up to anyone, but Mochi was a noob when I was at my prime as a sniper. He has told me recently that he always wanted to play with me, although I don't understand that now. But, when he is playing sniper, I play sniper so I can try to get at least one headshot against him. Just one.

I always enjoy a sniper battle with ROFLcopter as well. although I am no match for either.
 
If Nyan Nyan is playing spy, I sometimes switch to pyro because he is a challenge. Most spies run routes, follow a pattern, have favorite hide spots, display some sort of consistency...and repeat the same mistakes. I can't figure out Nyan's pattern. So I suppose he brings out the best in me.

I can't say I have any nemesis though...at least not any unbanned ones.
 
Oh, and I don't know about looking up to anyone, but Mochi was a noob when I was at my prime as a sniper. He has told me recently that he always wanted to play with me, although I don't understand that now. But, when he is playing sniper, I play sniper so I can try to get at least one headshot against him. Just one.

I always enjoy a sniper battle with ROFLcopter as well. although I am no match for either.

Mochi is a great sniper, although, honestly, I have seen better. I get a fair amount of kills on him when he's playing at Egypt, and yeah, I do squeal a little bit when I headshot him; but I'm growing used to his tactics and skills so it's no big deal anymore.
 
Who do I look up to in TF2?
Star_

Who do I rival with in the community and servers?
Panda (if you all remember that lame-o, which you do unless you're new)
Raz (But she doesn't know it)
Kaz
And anyone who dominates me XD
 
(No particular order)

Versed
IP
AlphaKnight
FiRE (aka cake :P)
HaloRacer
Outlaw
 
Who do I look up to in TF2?
Star_

Who do I rival with in the community and servers?
Panda (if you all remember that lame-o, which you do unless you're new)
Raz (But she doesn't know it)
Kaz
And anyone who dominates me XD

Panda! Welp, while on the subject of ppl not in ego anymore... Magus was my favorite scout player and would spectate to try to learn how to play.
 
Hmm well I look up to Insomnia Princess, Kazzo, and Sanctified.

Those I'm willing to change a class to challenge would have to be Sanctified, Bob, Mochi.bmg, and Yewki R^4
 
:3 <3
Who i look up to.... Tomain, Raz, Bhruic, Zombious, various other people. Mostly cause they iz awesome peoplez.

Awww ^_^ i look up to Tomain, too actually. I always sit beside him and watch him play if I can so I can learn or cheer him on.
You iz awesome peoplez, too.

Who do I look up to in TF2?

Star_



Who do I rival with in the community and servers?

Panda (if you all remember that lame-o, which you do unless you're new)

Raz (But she doesn't know it)

Kaz

And anyone who dominates me XD


O_O
I really didn't know it.
Why? This baffles me.

Also, I miss Panda!! I love pocketing him with quickfix. Sometimes I catch him in harvest late at night. Ah... Memories...


Sent with my owl using howler
 
Panda! Welp, while on the subject of ppl not in ego anymore... Magus was my favorite scout player and would spectate to try to learn how to play.

I think Magus is still in eGO... He may be away, but he's still in it.
 
I'd say mostly Raw because when he shoots me in the face, a fire burns deeply inside of my soul.

I also look up to (loathe) every single pyro who uses airblast effectively.
 
I'd say mostly Raw because when he shoots me in the face, a fire burns deeply inside of my soul.

I also look up to (loathe) every single pyro who uses airblast effectively.
..... I am heartbroken. We have been friends for so long, and you don't despise me yet. I shall have to change that.
 
I'd say mostly Raw because when he shoots me in the face, a fire burns deeply inside of my soul.

I also look up to (loathe) every single pyro who uses airblast effectively.

I should use pyro against you more often.

On the topic of those not in eGO anymore, these are people I'd gladly 1v1:

Mochi
Sirslicer
Magus
OOber
Exegguru (in dota)
Sloth
Wronskain (does he count)
Drywin
Varil
lw10
Kiririn
GTR
R3D
dacisco101
$nake

The list goes on.....

I miss those guys. Kinda. A lot of them got banned.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top