Vacation Time

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
Hola, everyone!

I'm leaving this Friday morning to Mexico, to see relatives and attend a wedding. Should be fun! (Despite the lack of video games.) I won't be back until the 22nd. And then on the 23rd, I get to fly out to Denver for work. Woot. ( >.< )

So that means I will be back after my trip to Denver, on the 27th. Be sure to keep the servers alive, have fun, and sing your hearts out on Karaoke Night!
 
FIRST (I am going to make it a habit, every time someone posts the first comment they must say first)

Woot! Have fun Kazoo! We will be waiting for ya!
 
Don't you be leaving me Kazzy ;(

Just playing. Have a nice trip! I'll try to keep the servers filled with benuc and the others!

Sent from my anything using whatever
 
FIRST (I am going to make it a habit, every time someone posts the first comment they must say first)

Woot! Have fun Kazoo! We will be waiting for ya!

No undercover, please do not do this to us. I have seen what wanton death and destruction such habits cause, capable of destroying whole website domains.
 
So that means I will be back after my trip to Denver, on the 27th. Be sure to keep the servers alive, have fun, and sing your hearts out on Karaoke Night!


But Kazoo, what about our punk rock duet we had planned? I got out my eye shadow, studded bracelets, black hair dye and everything... How could you leave me hanging like this??

ryry4egu.jpg


Jk. Stay safe and have a fantastic time at the wedding. ?Buena suerte!
 
My brother went to mexico yesterday! He went to Cancun! :)
 
Have fun kazoo!!
And OH MY GOSH Denver!! If it weren't for it being a work trip I'd force you to visit!!


Sent with my owl using howler
 
Thanks everyone! Waiting for my flight right now.

Raz, maybe we can figure out something. :)

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top