Best Day evar

Poor Man

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
596
Today I got a order for two really big companies. The first is for Intel and thats just awesome. Its a week long job paying $18k. Woo.

But whats really cool is my second order. I was contacted by a person from The Valve Corp in Bellevue, WA. A group of admins/testers/devs are meeting in a hotel near my company and they had heard some good things from the hotel. (We have catered to the hotel. A lot.) So I get to make food and deliver it to a possible game testing site.

HL3 and TF3 comfirmed
 
Makes ties with Valve and use them to get free things for you and eGO! Please do it for the community! (me)
 
WHOA! O_O

That's super amazing awesome! Oh my gosh, so exciting! You are super lucky! :D
 
Just be sure to slip a small piece of paper into someone's food with some cryptic message that makes him/ her think that they should release HL3. Simple as that.

Sent from my anything using whatever
 
WHOA! O_O

That's super amazing awesome! Oh my gosh, so exciting! You are super lucky! :D

ya i'm really happy with how this is turning out. I'm working a lot but it'll all be worth it. Later this month, by the 30th, i'll be moving into a larger kitchen with a 80~120 seating area with a outdoor patio.

I'll be able to host my own events and have people have their weddings there. Also thinking of making it a deli type place with sandwiches salads and soups of the day. Fresh cookies. etc. It's also sitting under 1,000 apartments.
 
Just be sure to slip a small piece of paper into someone's food with some cryptic message that makes him/ her think that they should release HL3. Simple as that.

Sent from my anything using whatever

I'll toast it onto the bread.
 
Poor Man, dude- you need to make Po' Boys. Poor Man's Po' Boy Sandwiches is perfect. It was meant to be!

And congrats on making half-fortress 3.









Reading comprehension is not my thing.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top