Backburner + Reserve Shooter, it's not possible they said!

War Rabb

Active Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
370
A8FBD2168A26912F2CEFE5745B06B724702AF83F


In addition I finally got an unusual Triboniophorus Tyrannus, added a pro killstreak kit to my backburner, and leveled up my RS to Hale's own.

Hater's gonna hate but my Backburner and RS does work.

Oh yea, my Backburner has been renamed to "Skill", get mad!

PS, kind of want to name my RS now, suggestions? First thought is, "Yea, I use the backburner"...
 
If your Backburner is "Skill", name your RS "Hats".
Fun Fact: Whenever someone says "Get mad", this springs to mind: Get mad.(click)
 
A8FBD2168A26912F2CEFE5745B06B724702AF83F


In addition I finally got an unusual Triboniophorus Tyrannus, added a pro killstreak kit to my backburner, and leveled up my RS to Hale's own.

Hater's gonna hate but my Backburner and RS does work.

Oh yea, my Backburner has been renamed to "Skill", get mad!

PS, kind of want to name my RS now, suggestions? First thought is, "Yea, I use the backburner"...

I should play tf2 more I miss the good ol' days of harvest and the regulars there
 

Latest posts

Back
Top