Remembered this marathon? Let's try it again!
Join me and my co-host Rawburt on a crazy marathon where we will hop on the servers anytime tomorrow morning! (The earlier the better!) I'll do my best to be on the servers by 8AM CDT. Definitely join Team Speak, too!
This time though, our goal will be to have all
Join me and my co-host Rawburt on a crazy marathon where we will hop on the servers anytime tomorrow morning! (The earlier the better!) I'll do my best to be on the servers by 8AM CDT. Definitely join Team Speak, too!
This time though, our goal will be to have all
(minus Payload) servers filled by 11AM CDT! That is four hours to fill six servers!
Once again, I'll be giving away prizes! Prizes will include stranges and hats! I'm going to give out one for each server we successfully fill during this marathon!
TL;DR
What: Filling the servers this Saturday morning!
Where: TF2 Servers, starting with Harvest
When: Saturday the 28th at 8AM CST
Who: Kazoo, Rawburt, and everyone who wants to join!
Prizes?: Yes!
If you can join me, please post here! We are gonna need all the help we can get, so invite everyone you know!
Once again, I'll be giving away prizes! Prizes will include stranges and hats! I'm going to give out one for each server we successfully fill during this marathon!
TL;DR
What: Filling the servers this Saturday morning!
Where: TF2 Servers, starting with Harvest
When: Saturday the 28th at 8AM CST
Who: Kazoo, Rawburt, and everyone who wants to join!
Prizes?: Yes!
If you can join me, please post here! We are gonna need all the help we can get, so invite everyone you know!
Last edited:

















sounds like a ton of fun!




