Every thread marked unread

freshmeathead

Banned by Idol
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
1,282
When I checked in this morning at home, every thread in the division forums (well, I only checked one page back) is showing up as BOLD, or unread. I thought it was because of Windows updates, then check in Chrome and Firefox and the same thing, even on my work laptop. Strange.
 
Same here, and new message takes you to somewhere in middle of thread. Oh well.
 
Did ya end up clearing out yer cookies er somethin
 
Interestingly enough, it not only did it on my computer, but on tapatalk on my phone as well. Though, to clarify, it only did it for the last few days or so.
 
Happened to me as well. I thought it was because I'd cleared my stuff, but apparently not.
 
It's an issue caused by the fact that the forums were set to mark threads as read via the db instead of cookies. To mark everything as read scroll to the bottom of the forums and on the right hand side click "Mark Forums Read".
 
It's an issue caused by the fact that the forums were set to mark threads as read via the db instead of cookies. To mark everything as read scroll to the bottom of the forums and on the right hand side click "Mark Forums Read".

So a leadership member done goofed? I blame Drew. hehe (Just jokin btw :P)

I forgot about the Mark Forums read thing..usually I just double-click the circle/bubble next to the forum (or forums) to clear away the bold/blue. Thanks Seph!
 
Last edited:
So a leadership member done goofed? I blame Drew. :P hehe

I forgot about the Mark Forums read thing..usually I just double-click the circle/bubble next to the forum (or forums) to clear away the bold/blue. Thanks Seph!

Noone goofed, this was an intentional change.
 
It's an issue caused by the fact that the forums were set to mark threads as read via the db instead of cookies. To mark everything as read scroll to the bottom of the forums and on the right hand side click "Mark Forums Read".

At least let me feel happy that I just found that by myself. ;-;
 
120ff5595b.png

^
 
no when some one comments afterm y it happends with me

sent from eGO space
 

Latest posts

Back
Top