[Event] Valve Maps One Night Stand! 07/15/14

We love our Valve Maps, select your favorites!


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
VALVE MAPS
250px-One_Night_Stand_2005-08_logo.jpg

289.jpeg

Congratulations Jonny! You win with the highest score of 359 combined!
​

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Thank you for coming to tonight's special Valve Maps One Night Stand, which was a 2 hour event, (and those who stuck around for the afterparty, you are awesome! and you know there was much wub)

I Mentioned during the event, there was a $20 Gift Card for Dominoes that I had and decided to donate tonight, the lucky player will have the option of buying delicious pizza. What DID you have to do to win? Wash Cael's Car?, Buy Maserati a Maserati? buy Fullemetal saber figurines? buy Crash a White Russian? Nope!

All You have to do is the following to qualify!:

1)Have taken a Screenshot with your score at the end of each map (for tally) If you forgot to take any, you will miss out on those points *
2) Have the highest combined score at the end of the event.
3) Profit and enjoy delicious pizza!

I will add up the scores of each player who attended and the highest scoring player will get the e-voucher from me.

*UPDATE:

[Thanks to Jonny who posted all but 1, I really just need someone to post Nucleus's scores and I can use what I have below and save everyone the trouble of posting individually.]
07/17/14* - No new Entries and thread is getting pushed down sooo the tally has been made and is below for your review, good job everyone.

yvryPCX.jpg



-This event may or may not happen again as it was a "One Night Stand" the Prize was not disclosed as I wanted people to come without putting the extra incentive, lol see now you know things can be put up for grabs so come to the events more often :P -

..and if it does, now that you know of prizes being possible, expect the same opportunistic format once again, and it may not be food. hint hint

the title may or may have not been inspired by this One_Night_Stand


 
Last edited:
All my favorites are in the top 3, Nucleus, Sawmill, and Lakeside. Glad to see them there.

Unfortunately, I will be driving across the country that day. So I will not be at the event. Have fun, kiddos!
 
What a great event! never had so much fun on valve maps.

8501B38E37E9B6F861979038385760F79DDF1AD3
 
Last edited:
This is from the end of the 3rd map, Lakeside, if anyone is missing it, I couldnt take all of them so I may end up using the ones posted already. (I need Nucleus if anyone got it)

49ACA028CFFF31EEBAA5D52A63B318324FBCB324
 
What a great event! never had so much fun on valve maps.

8501B38E37E9B6F861979038385760F79DDF1AD3

Wait, you guys actually played on cp_steel?! Now I am really sad that I missed it. Q_Q

(We should have more Valve maps events.)
 
Steel was a bonus map, it was put up for a vote when the event was extended to 11:15PM ET :D

There was an afterparty with cacti and later techno at the end
 
Last edited:
Bump, with no new entries winner was announced, we can let this thread die now.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top