will check video out later
Hey guys, sorry for my random disappearance. My computer is down atm and I cant even get to the log on screen, start up repair keeps failing.... So until I can fix that I am inactive

It'll solve all of your technical issues.
GlaDOS technical support isn't really that great...
Me: I'm having trouble accessing my account...
GlaDOS: Have you tried deadly neurotoxin?
There's also:
Me: The device won't turn on.
GLaDOS: Have you tried not using a potato?
I mean, how doesn't she know potatoes solve all problems? Just ask Seph!
So my computer is back up and running I brought it to a computer store to get checked over and drivers installed, they said it should be done by tomorrow so I might be able to play thursday
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
"get the drivers running"
you runnin linux bruh?