Im still alive

Pzycho

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
2,230
Hey guys, sorry for my random disappearance. My computer is down atm and I cant even get to the log on screen, start up repair keeps failing.... So until I can fix that I am inactive
 
_i__m_gonna_doing_internet___by_d4v1n5-d5fjd8l.gif


the inernet is waiting friend !
 
That happened to me once. I think there was a problem in the HD or something.

Anyway...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI&feature=kp[/ame]
 
Thanks, will check video out later

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
 
Hey guys, sorry for my random disappearance. My computer is down atm and I cant even get to the log on screen, start up repair keeps failing.... So until I can fix that I am inactive

this explains why I haven't been burned to death as much lately.

Reinstall if you can't fix it. Let me know if you need a smokin' deal on a new hard drive ;)
 
It'll solve all of your technical issues.


GlaDOS technical support isn't really that great...

Me: I'm having trouble accessing my account...
GlaDOS: Have you tried deadly neurotoxin?
 
GlaDOS technical support isn't really that great...

Me: I'm having trouble accessing my account...
GlaDOS: Have you tried deadly neurotoxin?

There's also:

Me: The device won't turn on.
GLaDOS: Have you tried not using a potato?

I mean, how doesn't she know potatoes solve all problems? Just ask Seph!
 
There's also:

Me: The device won't turn on.
GLaDOS: Have you tried not using a potato?

I mean, how doesn't she know potatoes solve all problems? Just ask Seph!

I ate my potato a while ago. Come to think about it, some parts did taste like metal.

Welcome back, Pzycho!
 
Thanks, im hoping my old windows disc I got with my pc still works installing atm to try

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
 
Good luck on the reinstall, Pzycho! Freshmeathead is right, you very well might need a new hard drive if your computer can't manage basic repair/boot functions.
 
I wiped my hard drive, but windows is locked until they if I'm lucky unlock it for me, I sent an email in today so I'm just waiting for it to be unlocked then I can play again
 
So my computer is back up and running I brought it to a computer store to get checked over and drivers installed, they said it should be done by tomorrow so I might be able to play thursday:)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
 
"get the drivers running"

you runnin linux bruh?

So my computer is back up and running I brought it to a computer store to get checked over and drivers installed, they said it should be done by tomorrow so I might be able to play thursday:)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top